- FURUNO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHER NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN OR ANY OTHER WEB-SITE (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Content"). FURUNO shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever caused by the use of the Content.
- FURUNO may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Website without notice.
- Copyrights with respect to this Website and individual sentences, photographs, illustrations, videos, music, audio, software and other works (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Works") posted on this Website belong to FURUNO or the original author or any other right holder.
- Copyright Law prohibits the reproduction, public transmission, modification, or excision of the Works without the authorization of FURUNO, the original author, or any other right holders, except for printing, storing, etc. for the purpose of personal use or as otherwise permitted by Copyright Law. You may not be permitted to use the Works in the event that the Works includes portraits, works or trademarks of a third party, or if FURUNO deems the use inappropriate.
The rights with respect to this Website and individual trademarks, logos and trade names posted on this Website belong to FURUNO or other individual right holders. Unless permitted by Trademark Law or other laws, any use of the above without FURUNO authorization is prohibited. Please contact FURUNO in advance of usage for our approval.
Suggestions of Idea
Regarding your inquiries to FURUNO, we do not accept trade secrets of customers or third parties, plans of new products, new products and other proposals, materials or ideas concerning business (hereinafter referred to as "Suggestions of Ideas ") unless otherwise solicited on this Website.
Nevertheless, in the event that you send Suggestions of Ideas to FURUNO by means of this Website, e-mail or mail, with regard to such Suggestions of Ideas, FURUNO shall assume that you sent them after accepting the following:
- FURUNO is not obliged to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Suggestions of Ideas that you sent;
- FURUNO shall not be obliged to review, evaluate, adopt, etc., the Suggestions of Ideas that you sent;
- FURUNO shall not be responsible for any payment or any other liability to you or any third party arising out of or related to the Suggestions of Ideas, even if FURUNO announces or publishes goods or services that are identical or similar to all or any part of the Suggestions of Ideas that you sent; and
- FURUNO can freely use the Suggestions of Ideas that you sent. In addition, you shall not exercise copyrights or any other rights with respect to such ideas against FURUNO.
Processing of Personal Information
Use of SSL (Encrypted Communication)
This Website uses encrypted communication using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to safely exchange personal information and other data that needs protection.
Information between the web server and your browser on this Website is protected using SSL technology.
Cookies and Web Beacons
To improve convenience and analyze usage, this Website collects your access information (e.g. the URLs visited, IP addresses, domain names, Web browsers, OS type, etc.). In addition, FURUNO may obtain a history of your actions when you click on URLs, etc. contained in e-mails or your opening history of e-mails through image data files that have similar mechanisms.
Use of Google Analytics
If you want to prevent Google Analytics from gathering your information on this Website, you can install Google Analytics’ opt-out add-on from Google, Inc. to configure the opt-out.
Google Analytics’ Opt-Out Add-On
Linking to the Website
- As a general rule, links to this Website are free for non-commercial purposes.
- However, whether for commercial or non-commercial use, the following links shall be rejected. Even if FURUNO had once approved a link to this Website, it will be rejected if FURUNO regards the Link site as inappropriate.
- Links from Link sites that defame FURUNO or its affiliates, their officers, or employees;
- Links from Link sites that are detrimental to the FURUNO’s reputation and dignity, such as violations of public order and morals;
- Links that mislead users, such as by displaying this Website in frames as part of the Link site;
- Links that mislead users into believing that the Link sites or other third-party sites are affiliated or collaborating with FURUNO or that FURUNO is aware or supporting the Link site or other third-party site; and
- Other links regarded as inappropriate by FURUNO.
- In principle, links to this Website should direct users to the home page (https://www.furuno.com).
- You are not permitted to use FURUNO logos, trademarks, etc., to post links without first obtaining authorization from FURUNO (such use requires permission through a separate agreement with FURUNO).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction